Mirror plane feature

Hi, is there an option on the ipad version to create an active mirror plane? so that the modifications i make on one side will be made realtime on the other side? or a way to instance and mirror objects?

If there isn’t then are there plans to add something like this? i think it could be very very usefull.
Thank you !
Adrian.

1 Like

Hi, we do not have the dedicated active mirror plane feature, instead of it you can constraint sketch elements to be symmetrical to a reference line. Could it be the tool you are looking for?

Mirroring of sketches is also possible, but will need to leave the sketching interface, activate Mirror from the Transform menu and you are ready to go :slight_smile:

I know of the mirror plan but… when i design stuff, it would be great to have an active mirror plane , or multiple , and instanced objects so that when i modify one, all the instances modify at the same time, because when i’m designing, there is a lot of trial and error and it would be great to have those changes realtime than to constantly have to make a mirror plane every time i want to see how it would look like for a symmetrical object for example.

Is there a chance of a tool like that ever being developed? because i love the software, it’s great for productivity and love the UI/UX of it