Move/Rotate and Scale redesign we all need

Hello Community and Creators,

since I am happily using shapr3D, there is one feature which bother me the most, and it is move and scale. I need to fix two things on it and one extra:)

1/ When I set orgin for move/rotate on some point, and than change it on scale, I need keep that selected origin, not to find it on the center again. Maybe use some shortcut for it, or defalut option or option in settings, that will save so much time and keep me chill.

2/ which is more important is to show move/rotate or scale cursor always on screen, even its not center of object in the screen.
I mean by that, that if I am zoomed on some small detail and I want to move whole object, I need to zoom out, select cursor, change origin, zoom back on it and than move with that, and even better If I need to scale it than and that “stupid” (hehe sorry for that) cursor travels back in the center.

This feature will be the best (also with redesigned section view!) it will save so much time, uuuu that will be best.

Extra issue/ Sometimes I need to switch on/off hidden edges, and I need to find somewhere on corner, than choose different tab and than click it on (off), and that is not intuitive and long process to do. maybe Add some shortcut or put it on screen by defalut.

or maybe add option to customise shortcut and user interface, that will be much usefull than anything. Still I love shapr3D and all of my customers are amazed by versatility of this software and I know that one day, it will be perfect.

1 Like