Multiple copies without deselecting

Can someone please point me to the right tutorial or post a video here for making multiple copies without deselecting EVERY time in this new parametric horror reality?

Also after the update whenever I select everything in my design at once the transform tools disappear. Deselecting and then painstakingly manually selecting each object make them come alive again.

So many bugs, so little time :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

You can’t for now. But as I understand Shapr3D team planing to change that soon.

I presume you select not only bodies but also sketches. Hide sketches before selecting or use selection filter and select only bodies.

Such a dumb move. The forums is flooded with people complaining and even moving away from Shapr because of parametric vs. direct modeling. I wish there was an option to downgrade until all the bugs have been fixed.

How do I filter on a iPad?

That’s mainly because people who like HBPM just keep silence :slight_smile:
If Shapr3D posted a statistic I think the result would surprise you. But I understand your pain.

Same way

Thanks a bunch! Never seen the filters pop up before or paid any attention to it

1 Like

That’s mainly because people who like HBPM just keep silence :slight_smile:
If Shapr3D posted a statistic I think the result would surprise you. But I understand your pain.

I think shapr should give a choice instead of making rough changes that even produce so many bugs that it is unbearable.