We have just uploaded a new build to the App Store, now it is waiting for review. In 2-3 days it will be available to download. This version contains lots of new features and even more bugfixes!
- now you can select multiple edges to fillet/chamfer, or multiple faces to extrude
- now we display useful information about the selected objects (length, area, distances)
- under the camera menu now we always display the current grid spacing
- we have optimized the heck out of our render engine, now even the most complex models will run at 60 frames per second
- we added an import button into the app! Open your workspaces, and use the import button next to the new workspace button to import STEP, IGES and SHAPR files.
- fixed an issue that prevented using Shapr with huge (1000+ size) objects. On big zoom levels, objects disappeared.
- one hundred gazillion bugfixes in the sketch filling engine. Now the autofill should work like a charm.
- fixed an issue that prevented the cancellation of fillets in some cases
- lots of general performance improvements
- now only the visible parts of your workspace are exported
- performance improvements when working with lots of sketches