Projecting

Hello again.
I am using iPad for drawing . Here I tried to do some projecting and noticed that 1. The projection Stepps have changed. Then once I got it somehow going the new projected circle is separate from the plane it’s on . So when trying to connect the new circle with the other one I can not select both at the same time. What to do, what to do :wink: ??? Thanks . Ed

Hi Ed,
not a great, satisfactory suggestion, the way I’m currently doing it (have to do it?):
Project the different components onto a (new or existing) layer, for example. The projection is now purple. COPY the drawings from the purple projection and drag them away a little.
Now delete the old stuff if you want, the drawings are now on a sketchplane (like before).
Have fun, Timm

1 Like

Thank you. I understand what is going on, and do appreciate your input. I will try it.
I just find it unfortunate that it changed to a point that it has to be this way. Thank you and enjoy your projects. Ed.

Hi mate,

It’s not ideal but here’s a video of a workaround. Basically projecting both the object and the current sketch onto a construction plane.

I’m going to add this example to my workflow problems post.