Reset onboarding?

Is there any way to reset the app and go through onboarding again?

Edit: on the iPad

Hello, switch to your discover dashboard from the workspace by tapping the switch icon at the top of the workspace. On the discover page tap on learn at the bottom of page and you will find the same onboarding video you had after you installed the app on the learn page.

Right, but I don’t get the option to change my choices … I was just selecting random things to get through to where I could check the license status for a support ticket I had open, and now I’m stuck with that choice, it seems :’( …

To change your choices you will need to re-install the application. If you have saved designs please back them up(save them) to iCloud before uninstalling the application. Here’s also the link to our Youtube page where you can find our great tutorial videos:

OK, I tried that (deleted from the iPad, downloaded it again) - and it didn’t give me the onboarding choice selection … it does start the tutorial again, but doesn’t let me change the “personalized” tutorial selection.

I’m in the same boat, I selected woodworking, but my girlfriend who is an architect (from Hungary no less!) would like to try the app, reinstalling doesn’t let you do the onboarding again, regardless whether you’re logged in or not.

1 Like

I’m confused… does the app function differently depending on the onboarding choices?
It was so long ago for me I don’t even remember the process.

No, it doesn’t, it’s just a different onboarding process with videos, depending on what might be most useful for you depending on the field you choose. They teach the same things, with different models.

2 Likes

Thanks for that.

Would it be possible to add this feature? just completely resetting the app. I’d much prefer getting the tips for architects.

Or at least, if I could see the video of the architect onboarding, I would understand what the differences are.

Me too. I currently use skp as a go to sketch pad for clients in architecture, but also for a bit of engineering and for photo manipulations using AR.
I’ve been subscribing to shapr3d in the hope that it will eventually cover these bases and allow me to sketch and draw on the hoof.

David Swift