Resizing an entire model

I have a completed model that is an enclosure. It will be 3d Printed in 3 different sizes. All the sizes will be proportional based on 1 of 3 size fans that will be mounted inside. Think of it as square duct work and the CFM that can flow through it. The fans have mounting holes in each corner. The hole dimensions for each fan is different and the fans are square. I can use the scale tool and do a series of calculations and scale the entire model and get real close to line up the holes for each size fan. However, I would love to be able to pick two of the fan holes in my model and connect them with a line and then just set the line to the distance to be the distance between two holes on a fan and have the entire model scale based on the line length (distance between holes on fan).

Any way to do this?

Thanks in advance for any help.
Gary

At the moment it is not possible to scale by references in Shapr3D. The most efficient way I think is to work with properly constrained sketches and modify the sketch according to the sizes of the fans.

If you could upload some pictures of the design, I’m happy to check the best solution for this topic.