Separately Part save

Please provide a detailed description of the issue. Provide as much information as possible, including screenshots and/or screen recordings. For screen recording, we recommend using Loom (loom.com), an easy-to-use screen recording tool that works on Windows, iPadOS, and macOS. Loom videos can be easily embedded on the forum simply by pasting their URL. Topics without detailed information will be automatically closed. For subscription, billing, and licensing-related issues please open a support ticket using the link below. Please contribute to the community with meaningful, high-quality posts, and always use a respectful tone.

https://support.shapr3d.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Hello dear supporters!

I have a basic understanding question:
I have now built a gearbox with Shapr3d, which worked great!
The big advantage is that I develop all the components in the assemblies
and can vote immediately.
What I don’t understand is: How can I now use the developed individual parts as
Save and separate standalone parts file? Because I have to go
the development process, the individual parts in manufacturing drawings into production
bring! In addition, it is a rule in our company that each component has an article number
To save separately.
Hence the question: How do I get the individual parts out of the assembly in Shapr3d in order to be able to save them separately?

Thanks for the feedback and answer!

Thank you and best regards … R. Janzen

Hi @ReiniJ,

Exporting involves all the visible parts in the workspace. To export a single part, please isolate it first, then start the export flow.

1 Like

Same issue I have……

I would like to be able to reuse part which I have drawn, in an existing assembly, to use the parts to build a different assembly.

Got it! To transfer your design, just export the model in X_T and import it to the other workspace. The same applies as above, remember to isolate the imported parts because all the visible elements will be exported.