Simplify Design Import

Please follow the format below for requesting a feature.

The problem that this feature will solve:
I frequently create objects that I would like to re-use in other designs. For instance, I might create a gear or a bolt that I will use in subsequent designs. I like to keep the ‘master copy’ in a separate Shapr3D file, and then import the design into the new file. However, to do this requires exporting the object and then importing into the new Shapr3D file, which is cumbersome.

Consider adding screenshots and as many details as possible, to help the Shapr3D team and the community understand why you need this feature. Describing your workflow helps us building the right feature.

Brief description of the outcomes that you expect from this feature:
I would like to make it simpler to import designs stored within Shapr3D. I would be content if you added an option to the import dialog box for ‘Import Shapr3D design’ that then allows a user to select from the same designs available in the ‘Designs page’.

What can’t you achieve without this feature?

Is this a workflow blocker for you? Is this why you can’t use Shapr3D for work? Is this slowing you down?
This is not a blocker, it is just a pain to export and import today. This feature would speed up my workflow and enable me to keep my master designs better organized.