Sketch are affecting the body.

Hello
I noticed that I can’t delete sketch without it affecting the body. Not sure if that’s intentional or a bug but it’s a real issue for me. Another issue is moving the sketch after making the body. If I move the sketch after the body is place elsewhere, the body gets deleted. Please fix that.
Once I make a sketch I normally delete it since I know I won’t need it anymore. Specially if in one file I’m making multiple designs with the same body. I figure that I can hide the sketch and continue designing but now my folder where everything gets registered is full of sketch. Sorry but to me that’s not organized or helpful.
I love this app and its help me grow as a designer but these issues are causing stress and delay of productivity.
Please provide a detailed description of the issue. Provide as much information as possible, including screenshots and/or screen recordings. For screen recording, we recommend using Loom (loom.com), an easy-to-use screen recording tool that works on Windows, iPadOS, and macOS. Loom videos can be easily embedded on the forum simply by pasting their URL. Topics without detailed information will be automatically closed. For subscription, billing, and licensing-related issues please open a support ticket using the link below. Please contribute to the community with meaningful, high-quality posts, and always use a respectful tone.

It’s the parametric update. There’s definitely a learning curve but the benefits are superior.

3 Likes