Sketch tools for corner

Dear shapr3d
I have a question regarding sketching in shapr3d. I’m pretty new to sharpr3d, and have a bit of a hard time turning to the sketch feature, as I come directly from Rhino3D, which is very different.

In my work as (furniture designer) I make many round corners on my sketches, as I also use my 3d program as a sketch tool. But I found it very difficult / slow to make a radius on a corner in my sketches, as I am right now making a circle in the corner and cutting it to.

I have not been able to find some easy features online, so hope you can help?

Best
Anker

Hello, currently we do not have a sketch filleting feature (as Fillet Curves in Rhino), the workaround is to create circles and trim them to get the radiuses

Thank you Peter

I will work on with this…

I am also trying to radius the corners of a sketched rectangle. Has this a feature been added yet? I tried creating arcs, but they are impossible to line up and square to the adjacent edges of the rectangle. The rotate option is not avail able to so I cannot finesse the radius. I have looked for examples of adding a radius to a square or rectangle but cannot find one. For furniture makers this is a pretty common function.

Hi, it has not been added yet. If you wish to create fillets in sketches, I would advise locking the straight line, draw a circle and make it tangent to the lines after setting the radius, then trim away the details that are not needed.

Any update on this feature? Thanks.