I use shapr3d for a quite while, and feel really straight forward especially when I need to create something new.
But here are some features that I feel missing right now :
- file import (from cad, ex : stl)
- Simulate working, like I have 2 gears, I wanna test does it work smooth when I put them together.
- Easier to move object. For now, I need to use Transform and Translate to move object, but I think there should has an easier way, like a button or tab on object twice and hold to move objet…
- Pull to transform object. I sometime want to pull object higher or lower via one point on surface, just like the feature “sharpen” or “smudge”.
- co edit with team
Here are some bug that I have experiences :
- Not able to add new working space. this bug happened at first time, after I delete all workspaces and recreate, it fixed.
- App crash during Loft or Sweep. perhaps too complex to loft?