Spline control points hard to tell apart

Please follow the format below for requesting a feature.

When I have more than one spline fairly close together to one another and try to adjustnone of them using its control points, how can I tell which control points belong to which spline? I find it very hard.

My suggestion would be to find a way to highlight the control points belonging to the spline being adjusted - perhaps by first tapping on the spline. Or in some other way.

It’s not a complete show stopper but it does make adjusting splines that are close together really tedious and hard.

Thank you.

The problem that this feature will solve:

Consider adding screenshots and as many details as possible, to help the Shapr3D team and the community understand why you need this feature. Describing your workflow helps us building the right feature.

Brief description of the outcomes that you expect from this feature:

Eg. “this feature should allow me to edit and create constrained assemblies with 100 000+ parts” or “using this feature I should be able to create G2 continuous lofts and manipulate the shape real time” or “with this feature I want to be able to quickly find a part in my designs by searching for its name”.
Understanding the outcomes that you expect from this feature helps us more than describing an actual implementation of the feature that you’d expect.

What can’t you achieve without this feature?

Is this a workflow blocker for you? Is this why you can’t use Shapr3D for work? Is this slowing you down?

Thanks @G2Art for the suggestion!
Could you please post screenshots here with such a situation when it’s causing an issue?