Subscription

Hello to all your team.
I started several years ago with Via Cad 2D / 3D on my computer. After several hours of practice, I started to do 3D to complete training to my agricultural dealers. A few weeks ago with my friend’s iPad Pro, I tested several 3D programs.

Finally Sharp 3D is the one I chose. The tutorials are very well done and explain all the functions. Simplicity is the high quality and the speed to produce a drawing is extraordinary.
I followed and practiced all the tutorials and I still watch them because there are several functions to keep in mind. For me practice I did a tractor and an agricultural sprayer and I did not have any problem.

After looking at the comments on your forum, this week I bought an iPad Pro 12.9 A12X and the new Apple Pencil. I took the subscription for a year. Sharp and iPad Pro 12.9 are great tools for 3D drawings.
Daniel 71 years old
The translation is done with Google

3 Likes

Shapr3-D is not a 3D modeling app! it’s a game amazing and exciting game. Welcome to a whole new amazing world! Btw, I’m a pro user, not a member of the team.
Best

Hi Daniel,
Thanks for sharing your experience. Why not include screenshots of your designs here? What language did you originally use to write your post; French? In 1 week, I too will be 71…
Best,
Tommy

1 Like

with the apple pencil only the function Reset View & Grid works. The other Top, Buttom, Front, Back, Right, Left functions do not work with Apple Pencil

Is it possible that you are accidentally scrolling in the view instead of just selecting it?