Sync and Refresh Issues

I have used and love Shapr3D; however, I’m getting back into it and have discovered some new problems. The first is that Shapr3D won’t sync my designs between devices. This wasn’t a problem months ago and I cannot figure out how to remedy this issue. The second problem is this forced refresh that the application performs whenever you click outside of the application itself. I’ll be designing something and by just clicking the Windows button it refreshes me back to the start screen. This doesn’t remove whatever progress I’ve made, but working with designs is a time suck if have to keep refreshing. I’m not sure if these issues were implemented on purpose to add inconveniences to unpaid uses to incentivize purchase. Has anyone experienced these issues and if so, have you found a solution?

Hi @Gojinn,

Could you let us know some more details to investigate the problem?
Please open a support ticket at https://support.shapr3d.com/hc/en-us/requests/new, and include the following:

• Your Windows version
  • Shapr3D version you are running
  • If there is anything which you think is specific to your device / setup

Also, if you aren’t running the latest version, you can update (5.410 is the latest release), it might fix the problem. In the Microsoft Store you need to go to the Library page and check for updates there, if you have downloaded from our website, simply download the new version.

Thank you!

multiple computers running windows 11.
shapr3d version: 5.410.5390.0 #f45d4004
this happens on both my surface pro 7 and my ASUS - ROG Gaming Desktop.

Both do the same reset glitch and refuse to sync.

You indicate that it is solved however I do not see the solution.
This happened to me too after I pased use of S3D for some time.
Worked with Peter from S3D support and we found that the solution was to log out of the S3D account and Login again. Everything worked fine after that.