Texture Rotation

I can scale the assigned texture. Is there a way to rotate for better alignment
C

Yes you can!

Hi,

Texture rotation isn’t implemented yet.

Then what is the scale option for?

1 Like

It changes the scale of the texture, making it bigger or smaller. It doesn’t rotate it.

1 Like

Ok cool, hopefully something your are thinking about. Also would be nice if you can bring in our own textures. Only 4 options of wood I think is a good start, but hopefully this section can be opened up for us to create our own.

Thanks
Anthony

1 Like

The simple is that amplification and narrowing is far enough,so that every piece is the same.Look forward to introducing the ability to add and rotate your own materials.Thanks.

We have a quite extensive list of features we would like to add, additional materials (including more woods) are also coming :slight_smile: Texture rotation is in the top 5 on our list.

7 Likes

Thanks.I’m looking forward to it. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hi Laci any updates? I design furniture for a living , able to rotate the wood grain textrure would be amazing.

No set date for release yet, but it’s planned for the coming months. We will see how development goes.

Looking forward to it champ!

If you use the iPad check out Cadmio! You can rotate the texture in that app and there are a lot of wood materials and color customization options.

I thought it is going to come end of July, isn’t that true anymore?

No set date for release yet.

It’s here :slight_smile:

It’s here, but it doesn’t work. :slight_smile: I’m looking forward for future updates.

Works fine for me.

Could you explain it in more detail? What do you mean by it doesn’t work? What kind of problem do you see?

Works for me also. Hoping one day to have plywood, i.e.: like Baltic Birch (many layers showing on the edge)

Sometimes it helps, sometimes it doesn’t. There is no control over it, just an unpredictable automatic algorithm which either gives the desired result, or it does not. I expected more from this.

2 Likes