Unable to delete / rename or duplicate 2D Drawings

The new look navigation for Visualize, Drawings, and Modelling - is good. However, I don’t seem to be able to Delete, Duplicate or Rename any 2D Drawings I create. There is no right-click option or other way to access these features.

What am I doing wrong?

Keith

Hello Keith, could you share the OS and the version you are experiencing the issue with?

I saw someone mention in another thread that they can’t right click on the left sidebar on macOS. The developer recommended that they update their macOS version to the latest, Ventura.

What version operating system are you on?

I’m on the latest version of Shapr3D and Mac latest version of Monterey. I can’t upgrade to venturer on this machine.

Hi @kblundy , unfortunately this is a bug on Monterey. Fix is coming with the next release, in less than 2 weeks. Apologies for the inconvenince.

1 Like

Until then you can also swipe left with a trackpad or mouse on any of your drawings in the Project Sidebar and see rename, duplicate or delete there. Or while the Project Sidebar is open, use the up and down arrow to move the focus onto the drawing you want to rename and hit Enter on the keyboard to rename.

1 Like

Ok, thanks for letting me know.

Regards
Keith

Keith Blundy
07900 583131

Hi @alex.marton

Thanks for the info. The swipe works for me (and that’s enough for me until the next release), but for info, the up/down arrow does not work in my case :

• the focus stays on the item list when item list is open even with the project bar being in front of it (unless I activate the Tutorial Mode in Shapr3D :thinking:), or
  • the focus goes to the project bar as expected when the item list is closed, but I can only move from modeling to visualization with the down arrow, and as soon as the focus goes to visualization, it opens the visualization, as if I had pressed enter.

So I think the up/down arrows is also affected by the Monterey bug
(I’m on MacOS Monterey 12.5).

I tried that - but I will try again.

Keith

Regards
Keith

Keith Blundy
07900 583131

Hi @alex.marton the swiping left and use of the arrow keys doesn’t work on Monterey 12.6.7.

Keith

Hi, It also hard to rename the object on the new interface, because the objects list is blocked by on screen keyboad on Ipad. I hope you fix it. Thanks