Unable to save

Please provide a detailed description of the issue. Provide as much information as possible, including screenshots and/or screen recordings. For screen recording, we recommend using Loom (loom.com), an easy-to-use screen recording tool that works on Windows, iPadOS, and macOS. Loom videos can be easily embedded on the forum simply by pasting their URL. Topics without detailed information will be automatically closed. For subscription, billing, and licensing-related issues please open a support ticket using the link below. Please contribute to the community with meaningful, high-quality posts, and always use a respectful tone.

https://support.shapr3d.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Hello, I am new to Shapr3D. My trial spires on 12. Before I buy the full version, I need to make sure the application is working smoothly.

I created some design but unable to save, after I choose export format, nothing happens. Please help.
This is Patric Rozario

Someone please help me.

Are using the free version? If so, it may be restricted to saving. But I can assure you, Shapr3D is fully capable.

Hey, @patricrozario! I just answered your ticket, please check your inbox and send us a screen recording where the showing of Pencil and finger touches is enabled from the Settings of your iPad.