Want to make a Tube to hold Cribbage Peg Pieces

I download the file however it keeps saying i need to update my Shapr3D to open this version, and I did update it.

Are iPad and iMac compatible?, i have Imac…,

Yes, iPad and iMac compatible. I too have an iMac however I do most of my modeling on the iPad.

I got it to open, I had to do another full update apparently! thanks @TigerMike !!!

1 Like

@TigerMike I was going to ask…is there a way for me to make it more straight like remove the bevel on the bottom and make the width15mm?

Then I figured out how! just use the sketch and I figured it out! a little trail and error but so cool to learn this way with the help of everyone, next is to figure out how to do threads like @welshsteve! I even put a name on the tube!! it is printing as I speak…

thanks Guys!!! this is cool!

2 Likes

Can’t wait to see the result!

I’m glad you figured it out. Yes, it’s quite easy to modify the sketch anyway you like and then do a new revolve. Done!
FWIW, here’s the original pill box I made which was simply modified prior to uploading for you. The bevel area at the bottom was purposely designed so it would be easier to unsnap and open the lid with finger and thumb.

Yes, share the results of your 3D printed Cribbage tube.

2 Likes

super Thanks!!! I copied them all, I got to the Step sofa then made @TigerMike pill box now will try to make the threads those are super nice…

1 Like