Hi Shapr 3D Team
I am very impressed by the software and I wanted to create some replacement caps for my cloth dryer that are getting broken.
The diameter of the tubing is 13.1 millimeter so I am trying to create an L shape with a 6.55 millimeter in the short leg.
While trying to create and adjust this L shape, I found 1 bug and 1 puzzling feature:
- when dragging the side of a rectangle, it is possible to make the opposite side move away. https://aws1.discourse-cdn.com/business7/uploads/shapr3d/original/2X/9/9b7e0d2e4edb9964b20bcd841c2699b68a789501.MOV I think that one is a bug.
- when adding sub millimeter length constraint it seems the sketch
- adjust the position of both points of the segment and not the last.
- when dragging the segment around, the dragged segment will snap to grid with the same offset, the ends will not. Dragging from a selected end point to a grid point will switch subsequent segment dragging to have the end points snap to grid.
- when adding a length constraint to a segment, perpendicular segment position will also be adjusted, and not the “free” end.
I don’t know if the above is a bug or a feature, but it is extremely annoying, as that can throw off a big sketch.
Using Shapr3D 3.1.3 on iOS 11.4 beta 2 iPad Pro 10.1”
Any comment would be much appreciated.