Your best Visualization shots

I’ve just created a new desktop wallpaper for myself using Visualization. Do you have any favorite Shapr3D Visualization shots that look so great that you’d even use it as a wallpaper?

15 Likes

That looks great Istvan :+1:

I’m using the one below my 27” monitor wallpaper. I have all my program icons around the edges and they show up nicely on the sky area.

Ideally I’d love the wallpaper to be higher resolution as 2732x2048 is pretty low detailed, even when upscaled.
Maybe we will have options for exporting images at 4k resolution or more in the near future? :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Wow, very nice, looks great!

2 Likes

I had a play with this version in Procreate and like it better.

4 Likes

Wow this looks cool! Can you share the settings, how did you make this image?

1 Like

@udokr

Thank you. In that second image, I used the transparent environment with ground shadow disabled in Visualizations and exported the Drone image as a PNG. Then in Procreate I imported a still image from a HDRI and placed the drone on a new layer onto it.

@Stephen thanks for the quick answer, but I actually meant the first image with the blue background. :slight_smile:

1 Like

5 Likes

Here is my latest. Its a Minibar design for a Hotel room.

I wanted to import a Kettle and Coffee Maker but Shapr seems to have no way to get a 3D file from Sketchup to Shapr3D. Thats a problem. We arent all industrial designers or makers that use Shapr - Sketchup is still the most common tool for Interior designers/ Architects to fast build things, so some support for these types of designers will be good.

The veneer should be vertical but I cant do much about that as of yet.

7 Likes

Hi Simon,
real nice mini-bar, but indeed the appliances are missing. :smiley:

Don’t know SketchUp well, but the export-formats are really limited from the standpoint of a mechanical engineer. It seems there is no export of solids possible. The only CAD-interface both SketchUp and Shapr3D seem to have in common is STL. If you just want to import Kettle and Coffee Maker for displaying-purposes, that should be okay, but please do not think of importing STL-Files into Shapr to edit them (that does not work well, because STL is mesh and not solid).:wink:
It is unlikely that the Shapr-Team could implement a direct-interface to SketchUp-files, because it is a proprietary format and the interests of SketchUp to allow their users to easily swtich CAD-systems may be very limited. :rofl:
If the STL-interface works for you (and the kettle), I would love to see the updated design here.
HTH
Cheers Matt

1 Like

I wish there was a 3D warehouse type place where I could find things to populate my design.

I just wrote Simon a PM with links to the grabcad-community-library.
For all other users here the link to the libraries landing-page:

If you think about putting a coffee-mug on a Table you designed, you mal look there for a design to download - but of course it is more fun to model yourself a mug in Shapr3D instead of simply importing it! :wink:
But I see that modelling a coffeemaker from scratch, just for displaying purposes is a little off. :smiley:
HTH
Cheers Matt

2 Likes

Since Shapr3D launched Visualization, i myself used it for concept designs and presentations. It become a really useful tool. Great Job! Decals, focal length, material as light source will be great, too.

7 Likes

Lamborghini street racing.

7 Likes

Nice work Wesley. Can you post some WIP shots of this please? I’m interested in how you made the car bodywork.

2 Likes

Yes, of course.

6 Likes

A «sneak peak» of the new Apple Mixed Reality Headset
(just a 3D model I made from the rumor renderings and drawings)

3 Likes