In version 0.27, we popped the hood and added some new parts — specifically, haptic motor boosts. Effortlessly and intuitively draw in the design space with the pen and get immediate tactile feedback.
And, we tinkered with some things under the hood:
New: Put the new Split Body tool to work and use a plane, face, sketch filling, or image to cut a 3D body into two separate bodies.
New: Now you can add geometries, 2-point and 2-line centerlines, to your 2D drawings.
- New: When you hover over dimension labels with a pen or mouse, the app will instantly highlight them and you can immediately edit dimensions.
New: We spruced up the Area Selection tool for pen users so it’s easier to choose the type of items you want to select.
New: We upgraded the Chamfer/Fillet tool: Now you can blend a 3D model’s edge with two chamfering distances and separately tweak each distance.
Before closing the hood, we did a few extra fixes:
- Fixed: Sketching lines and arcs with the pen is more intuitive. You can finally wiggle your pen to automatically switch between the Line and Arc tools.
- Fixed: We worked the bugs out of 2D drawings’ section views. So, your mouse gestures shouldn’t interfere when you’re drawing section lines and reference points are selectable.
- Fixed: The app won’t crash when you use the Area selection tool multiple times while sketching.
- Fixed: There won’t be hiccups anymore when you edit dimensions or click and drag sketches with the mouse.