Bit by bit, we’re shaping up geometries for 2D drawings. Pinpoint and place center marks, 2-point and 3-point circular centerlines, and intersection marks to add all the fine details and references. Then, select and edit the geometries in bulk.
Other than that, here’s what’s in store for you in 4.12:
- Improved: We brushed up section views in 2D drawings, so all projected edges in views are accurately displayed.
- Fixed: After you finish using the Trim and Offset Edge tools, you can drop the tools by right-clicking the mouse. The Sketch menu will still be on screen.
- Fixed: We reworked the onboarding tutorial for mouse and trackpad users, so you can have a smoother, better experience.
- Fixed: We red-penciled the backend for the iPad version so if you’re using iPadOS 15, the multitasking menu won’t block you from hiding and unhiding the sketching and modeling tools’ on-screen instructions. And, we sorted out a small bug that stopped the Command key from opening the list of keyboard shortcuts.
- Fixed: If you’re a Mac user, keyboard presses will work now when you’re swapping spline types while sketching. On top of that, when you go to the menu bar and select Tools > Chamfer/Fillet > Chamfer > 2 Distances, the app won’t misbehave anymore; it’ll activate the 2-distance chamfering tool.