5.250 - Create enhanced real-time previews

Excellent. Keep up the good work Shapr3D team!

Currently sketch coloring is not on our roadmap.

Measure function rules. Thanks!

1 Like

Ok I understand, it is just something I would find useful, but I am sure you have lots more good things on the way. The spline hull lines and the measure tool are very helpful.
Keep up the great program development, a very content and happy customer for more than two years.

1 Like

Hiiii, i wanted to know if it will have a shape blend tool, ƌĀ“m really happy to work with my cutting lasser machine of pipes and my iPad, but for shape is really necesary that you can blend the shape for simulate the distances :grinning: tanks for ask

Dear,

When is it possible to upload our own patterns like specific wood or marble drawings for rendering?

1 Like

The new materials are great, especially for me, galvanized steel is the most used steel in my projects, and I can finally make a realistic image of my metal structures. Of course, all the other updates are great too, as always thanks to your Shapr3D team.

3 Likes

Looks great! What is this?

1 Like

Hi,

Itā€™s not on our short term roadmap, so I canā€™t give any estimation about when this feature will be available.

It is a metal structure intended for a new construction system that I invented and developed. I mainly invented the machines and tools to be able to manufacture these parts in industrial quantities. This structure measures between 3 and 6.5 meters in length, 1.2 meters in width, and 4 to 16 centimeters in thickness when deployed in 3 dimensions. This whole concept is made with Shapr3D, i.e. a file of several thousand modeled parts. You can see a complete production line on my website www.oristeel.com. All of my concept is made with Shapr3D, on an iPad pro.

2 Likes

Very cool, thanks for sharing!

presentation Shapr3D of a wall built with the OriSTeeLĀ©Ā® concept. OriSTeeL structures are coated and filled with lightweight insulating concrete.

4 Likes

How do you rotate the wood grain 90Ā°

Texture rotation isnā€™t implemented yet, but we are working on it.