5.520 - New constraint settings

Achieve more efficiency with these new updates to constraints, project navigation, and sketches.

Regular release updates

• New: Get a tidier workspace with the new options to show or hide logical constraints and locked dimensions based on your selection.
    5.520-constraints

• New: Now you can sort your projects by name and modified date to find them faster.
    5.520-sort

• New (iPadOS & macOS): Now you can use keyboard shortcuts for better and faster dashboard navigation.

• Improved: Sketch visuals now pop more to help you work with complex sketches more effectively.

• Fixed: Sketch dimensions now stay in the location you placed them even if you change their value.
    5.520-dimensions

Beta release updates

• Improved: Now you can also edit circular sketch patterns after they’re created, making it easier to quickly modify the configuration of your design.

Try these changes and let us know what you think.

5 Likes

I work on iPad and Windows, but at the moment the Windows version is newer and there is no update? so i can’t cross-work.
iPad is v. 5.521.0.6217
Windows is v. 5.530.6287.0

Hey there Thomas, if you write an email to me to marton.bognar@shapr3d.com I’ll personally handle your case. Thank you!