5.720 - Save orientation views

Discover new ways to streamline your workflow with saved orientation views, improved extrusion control, and enhanced sketch constraints.

• New: Now you can save up to 8 orientation views of your modeling space, making it easier to return to specific perspectives during your design process.
    5.730-saved-views
  • New: The Extrude tool now supports start and end offsets for better control over extrusion depth.
    5.730-offset
  • Improved: Now you can specify whether the first or last selected sketch entity stays in place when applying constraints, making it easier to control which part of your sketch moves or stays fixed.
    5.730-constraints

Try out these updates and let us know your thoughts in the comments below. :arrow_down:

5 Likes

Hello, thanks. All three things are pretty handy. I am really glad with that constrains improvisation. I get used to default setting, even i would like to do that opposite way, and now i can:) great

Rotating the viewport seems to have been ruined beyond the ability to actually use the app in the latest update.

IPadOS version I’m speaking about.

is there any way to get the History for extrusion to automatically open and be visible when doing an extrusion. it seems like a lot unnecessary clicks to have to find the extrusion in the history and then make the changes by using these new features

2 Likes

…also how do i assign these saved views a shortcut so I can assign them to my space mouse?

1 Like

Hi,
Update today : Version 5.721.0 (7564)
what is the difference with Version 5.720

Agree, I’m just totally irritated having to find anything in the history. If these functions are only accessible this way, I’m just gonna roll my eyes.