Airdrop disappeared from export

I have been using shapr3d for several years. Last month (Feb 2024) I noticed that I lost the ability to airdrop when exporting from my iPad . I can save to files on my iPad and then manually export, but this is not as easy and I liked the workflow I had been using. This issue is not limited to just airdropping as the only thing I can do now is save to files. I cannot email file either from the export function in the app.
For reference I am using IOS 17.3.1 but this was happening before that upgrade. I actually updated the IOS to see if that would fix the issue. I have updated the app to the newest release as well. I have tried turning off airdrop and turning it back on. I have tried force closing the app. I have tried force re-booting the iPad. I have updated the MacBook Pro that I drop to.

I have checked the app settings and it has all the options turned on. I have even tried toggling them off then back on.

Like I said above that I can still airdrop from the IPad files app, but not from the Shapr3D app, so I believe it is an app issue.

Restart your iPad.

If you look at my post, I have tried that multiple times since the issue started.

I have also tried turning off the Siri suggestions and resetting the network settings and rebooting the iPad as is suggested in a different post.

Just to add to your bug report. I don’t use AirDrop (mostly because it never occurred to me to use it in this context) so I tried going through the Export workflow and using the system sharing button to get to Airdrop and I get this blank window at that stage.

That’s exactly what happens to me.

1 Like

Disabling the Siri “When Sharing” option off seems to have reenabled the standard share sheet. Good call, @KPeter

1 Like

I had tried that before posting, but it didn’t fix it. I just tried that again (toggling it back on then back off,) wand miraculously, it has fixed it.
Thank you

I tried that before I posted, but amazingly I just tried it again and somehow second time is the charm.
Fixed

1 Like