All my files have been deleted

First time that I’ve opened the app after the last update and all of my files have been deleted. Should I reset my iPad to the last time I backed it up on iCloud to restore? What’s the easiest way to get the designs back?

Please provide a detailed description of the issue. Provide as much information as possible, including screenshots and/or screen recordings. For screen recording, we recommend using Loom (loom.com), an easy to use screen recording tool that works on Windows, iPadOS and macOS. Loom videos can be easily embedded on the forum simply by pasting their URL. Topics without detailed information will be automatically closed. For subscription, billing and licensing related issues please contact support@shapr3d.com directly. Please contribute to the community with meaningful, high quality posts, and always use a respectful tone.

Hi!
Can you please check if you are logged in with the same email address you were logged in with when creating the missing designs?

If yes, and still don’t have access to your designs, please open a support ticket using the link below and let us know the following information:

• the email address you have your Shapr3D account registered with
  • the version of Shapr3D you are using

https://support.shapr3d.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Thanks!