I was also wondering if Shapr3D might consider organizing an occasional live online workshop.
For example, someone from Shapr3D could model something like the Desktop Organizer step by step, while participants follow along and create it themselves at the same time. The important difference from a tutorial video would be that participants could ask questions when they don’t understand a step, so it could be explained again or in a different way before moving on.
I think this could be a real win-win. Users would get a chance to learn not only which tools to use, but also why certain choices are made. At the same time, the Shapr3D team could see firsthand which steps or concepts users struggle with. That could provide useful insight into what needs better explanation or where the software itself could perhaps be made more intuitive.
I know I would definitely join a workshop like that. And if this is something you’d like to try, I’d also be happy to help think about the format or help organize a first session.