Can't open the file

Strange, what do you see in Shapr3D’s Appstore page?

I just received an update and I can confirm that this new update has solved the problem. Thank You!

1 Like

Cannot open .stl files on ipad pro ios15. Can see them but they are greyed out.

Hi @Asherrod, could you please confirm that the files are located offline on the iPad and you are already logged in to your Shapr3D account?

Importing STL files is a paid feature, if you have a subscription but cannot import models, please contact us at support@shapr3d.com from the email address you have the subscription purchased with. Thanks :slight_smile:

Yes, paid and on my google drive. I can open through the gdrive and select “open in” but cannot open or import thru the Shapr3d program.

Yeah, it seems like Shapr3D is not allowed to open files through Drive from the Add menu. Please use the Google Drive to Shapr3D method :slight_smile:

I’m having this same problem. If I try to open older files they get stuck loading/tessellating.
Closing and restarting the app doesn’t help. Restarting my iPad (Pro 3rd Gen, iOS 15.6.1) doesn’t help.

Hi! Please open a support ticket using the link below and send us the following, we are happy to check.

• Some of the files you cannot open
  • The version number of Shapr3D you have installed on your device.

https://support.shapr3d.com/hc/en-us/requests/new