Chamfer/fillet issues

It’s really after reflecting on this once again just a matter of double clicking an object and snapping to a point by moving the center point, tapping on an arrow/angle colored in axis identification color - and editing that particular position or angle in a pop-up. It would eliminate having to go to move / rotate and maybe even the translate command.

I’m also having an issue where a very simple edge will not chamfer or fillet.

In the screenshot provided the smaller body has no issues with the chamfer/fillet, but the line highlighted on the larger body will not follow the command. It is not giving me a warning or a failed error - it lets me select my radius but just doesn’t change the object. Can someone help me with this problem?

It’s possible that you might have selected a sketched line at that corner. If so, hide the sketch and try again.

Thanks for the suggestion. I tried hiding all my sketch planes and still the same result.

Thinking back to earlier in the design, I had previously been able to fillet that same edge. I had reverted it to a square edge to make the rest of my measurements/design easier knowing I would come back and clean up all the bent edges at the end. Could this be a result of me previously having applied a fillet to tha edge?

Been there. Zoom in real close. You might have a double corner so to speak. One fix might be to reduce the wall thickness of the vertical wall by extruding to the left, then changing back to the correct thickness. If that doesn’t work you can offset a line on the front wall and slice it towards the back, then correct the wall thickness. Good luck.