Design doesn’t open ( too large)

my design does not open anymore because I have too many objects. what can I do? I need urgently, at least to open it to remove from the object.

Have you tried restarting your iPad?

1 Like

if that doesn’t help, please send the workspace to support@shapr3d.com and tell us which group to remove

1 Like

Yeap! same! I am desperate I lost all my work, today I have deadline

how can I send if it does not open?

You can export the design through iTunes, using your desktop:
Here’s how you can go about it:

1. Plug your iPad to your desktop, open iTunes.
  2. Click on the tablet icon on the top left
  3. Open the Shapr3D app from the list, also in the left.

You can also please check this Apple Support article which explains this in detail:

1 Like

thank you! opened in the end after half an hour. I had no hope:)

Great to know that you managed to get around it :slight_smile: Let us know if you experience any further issues, we’ll be happy to assist.

Now that you can open it, can you export and share it with us to investigate what causes the slow opening?

2 Likes

was for a design project and I had 10,000 grass beside an architectural structure and other objects (I needed 100 times more :)). the grass has blocked everything

Stage design

Hey there,
I have a problem to open my design :confused: Sometime I could open it but can’t work inside without an crash after my next step …
Is there a option to reduce the graphics or something else ?
I have no Mac at home I only work at my iPad.

Hello, if you have access to any computer system (Windows or Mac) you can install iTunes, then try opening the design following the steps below:

1. Plug your iPad to your desktop, open iTunes.
  2. Click on the tablet icon on the top left
  3. Open the Shapr3D app from the list, also in the left.

Please send us the file afterward and we will further investigate the issue.

Here is a link to a detailed Apple Support article on the procedure:

You can also simply send us the design file if the application lets you export the file. We will then further investigate the issue for recommendations.