Edge Loop Selection?

I can’t find a way to select an entire Edge-Loop. Instead, I need to select every single edge manually.

How to perform an Edge-Loop Selection?

Thx a bunch for any help!

It is not possible at the moment, though this is one area that we plan to work on in the near future.

Note that the Chamfer/Fillet tool automatically includes tangent edges, so in many cases with simpler geometries you don’t need to select all edges one-by-one rather can only select one edge, start filleting that and connecting edges will be included as well. Another shortcut can be when the edges are all connected to a single face is to select that face instead: when you activate the chamfer/fillet tool, the selection will automatically change to include the edges connected to that face (that you can adjust as well).

Any update on this feature? Some of my sketches and bodies have tons of edges that i need to scale up to create a draft angle and it’s super challenging, especially if i have an errant click or two that unselects everything in a way that’s a major hurdle in using this software for my purposes! I use shapr3d on a mac, ipad and windows pc so that’s why i mention errant clicks, most of the time it’s my fault cause i’m on too many platforms!

Thanks!