I need help. I lost some of my files!

Hi, today i opened sharp 3d on my ipad. I didn t use it from almost 2 years
I had all my files saved regularly on the app. When i opened today the app , he asked me something about a new feature of the app to save on cloud or locally my files but i didn remember well
Any case the problem is that many of my files disapeard !!! No i have a big issue. I had on the app amany important files and now ….
Please somebody can give me an help ???
Many thanks i m in panic

Hi Saverjet,
First of all please do not delete the app! That is the best way to ensure we can help you restore the designs as even after linking all your files keep existing locally.
We introduced design linking among other things, based on the info you provided that was what you saw. This means after you linked you can reach your designs on the device only when you log in with the same account you linked with. If you can’t see any of your designs please try to log in with the account you linked to.
If that does not solve your issue or you need further assistance please be kind and reach out to us at support@shapr3d.com or you can open a ticket from here so we can help you restore your work. If you already did then I am sure the help is on the way and thank you for your patience!

2 Likes

Yes, do NOT delete app and all is most likely in your computer still!
The ticket deal and all can be a bit getting used to but these folks know their job.

2 Likes