- I think that it would be great if shapr could have a ortho mode. I found out when designing that some things were off because my line wasn’t exactly straight (line in this app tend to behave better around the grid, outside of the grid the line can be slightly off at times)
- Geometric shape (rectangle, circle, triangle, etc…)
- Make 2D (export flat line/ vector drawing) e.g: elevation, etc…
- Export image without background.
- Precise Scale (being able to input a value when scaling), use a reference line, etc…
- Simple shadow system
- A quick button to reset the C-plan. It is annoying that everytime I double click on a face to go say in front view that i have to go in another menu to reset camera. I think being able to move between different views will be really helpful.
- Different view option (wireframe, shaded, ghosted, technical, rendered (though only limited to color: nothing fancy for now)
- Being able to draw vertical lines without leaving the 3D mode
I will send a screen with few more features and UI dessign suggestions.