Materials are here!

It’s fixed in the live app.

4 Likes

When does Materials will come to Windows ? any time frame ?

Congratulations on the new feature, it is amazing….:+1::+1::+1::+1:

9 Likes

Yeah, I love it too :slight_smile:

8 Likes

It’s addicting now that you’ve added textures!!! :joy:

2 Likes

Right? Just wait until you see what comes next. :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Very excited for you all!!! You’re a great TEAM!!! :+1:t2:

I should note, I was very impressed with your program the day I found your program 11/20/18 and more so when I initiated my yearly subscription 01/14/19…

You’ve come a long ways in a short time!!! :+1:t2::partying_face::sunglasses:

It’s under development, as you can expect, a bit trickier due to the way bigger range of hardware and software (especially drivers), so it is a few months away for sure. We don’t have a set release date yet.

2 Likes

thanks for replay, :ok_hand: :+1:

This is a challenging shape I discovered today and I gave it a try tonight.
Polished copper rendering is really nice!

8 Likes

Any practical use for this?

Best,

Tommy

1 Like

May be useful to sailors. Looks like a double thimble.

2 Likes

I have no idea if it has actual use. I din’t invent the shape, I saw it on a cad forum while looking for tech stuff, found it nice and as it was presented as challenging to model without explaning how to proceed, I tried :yum:

3 Likes

Hey Pec,

Kind of like a paperweight… :frog:

2 Likes

My software only just updated to include the new visualisation feature and I’m so happy to see the transparency issue is no longer an issue.

Such a relief too to no longer have to export my models then import them into the beta version just to visualise them.

And, it’s great to see the choice of materials has expanded. Brilliant!!!

All in all, I’m so happy that I migrated from SketchUp. This is by far the most intuitive 3D software I’ve used to date.

5 Likes

15 Likes

Hi,

Any chance I could contact you directly, or someone from your management team. Don’t want to waste time, just quick contact.

Congratulations on the new rendering features (have some suggestions to improve it), You all probably very busy with new features project.

I love them, really a game changer, but a lot more could be there, several other features : Array, Fillet, fixing glitch with double lines when using multiple objects selecting tool and much more.

Please don’t get me wrong, software already excellent, just want to help to make it even better.

Any 3D drawing comes from several 2D drawings in different planes. So 2D drawing as important as 3D ones.

All suggestions, to make an amazing software, unbeatable (actually it is unbeatable already)

The even better one, nesting option, there is no Ipad or mobile device application that offers nesting, nesting software are so expensive.

I sent an email to your company info email, just a few minutes ago. Please take a look and if possible ask someone to follow up.

If possible keep rates for old customers same, it would only benefit you and your company in the future. This is already your current policy now, please keep it like this.

I love the software, but I have several additional suggestions.

Anyway all the best, regards,

Cris

Hi guys so far I’m loving the new feature!
One question i have is there a way to switch off/hide the applied materials i.e. so they are just the default material?
For example on a complex model I’ve applied multiple materials but there is one part I want to focus on to adjust the colour/scale without the distraction of the other parts then once I’m happy turn all the materials back on again.
Thanks
Mark

1 Like

Got the reply to my query, thank you.
New features coming all the time………:clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

There is no doubt that the introduction of visualization is very important. It’s also very exciting. At present, it is the most important thing to control the direction of materials and increase more material choices (similar to liquids). Otherwise, the effect shown will feel a little strange. Just like the picture. Looking forward to improvement. Thank you very much!

8 Likes