Measuring Diameter of Cylinder/Tube

Here’s a drawing that I’m working on. I need to measure the diameter of the cylinder/tube that is between the ‘circular’ part and the other part. How is this done?
QM-2.shapr (383.9 KB)

I’m afraid I don’t understand what you’re asking. Is it either of the images below? Perhaps markup an image with what you’re looking for.

I didn’t describe what I needed very well, did I… Sorry.

Let’s start with the circular piece with the 4 holes in it. On the left of that is the short piece of ‘pipe’.

To the right of the circular piece (with the 4 holes in it) is the tube/pipe that I need to measure (the diameter). If I select that piece, it shows the area of it, but not the diameter of it.

I think I’m missing something as it seems too simple. To gain the diameters one just clicks on part (see video) The big pipe has a circumference of 6.2832 which is ⌀2"

I see what I was missing.

When you select the edge of the big tube, the circumference of that tube is shown at the bottom of the screen.

I noticed that when I select the edge of most ‘circles’, it shows the circumference and the diameter at the bottom of the screen.

But when I select the edge of the big pipe, it only shows me the circumference of that big pipe, and not the diameter. Why is the diameter, in this case, not being shown along with the circumference?

Hard to say, I suspect the item has been created in a non standard way, such as Loft. The item appears to be a parallel and a true cylinder, having isolated, cross sectioned and measured it. I’d be tempted to remake the item. It does have an unusual internal recess.

I have the same question. It seems that when a circle gets scaled, you can no longer get the diameter. I am wondering if this is by design or a bug.

I ended up deleting what I had created and starting over. I also was using Shapr3d on my office computer and my computer at home. One of them wasn’t updated to the latest version of Shapr3d. Once that one was updated, things went much better.