Need OBJ export recognize folders when exporting multiple bodies

Hi. I’ve send this first as a problem, because I assumed that you should be able to export bodies in multiple objects, no matter whether they are inside folders or not.
Now, after attempting to export a complex model (more than 100 bodies), as separate obj files, I found out that it’s not possible with the current versions, both iPad and Mac. (Didn’t test on Windows, but I assume it won’t work).
I’ve created my model carefully, grouping bodies into folders within the project. If I try to export it as separate parts, it didn’t work. It exports just one zip file containing only one single body.
The only way it worked, was moving all the bodies to the first level in the items tree, and removing the folders.
This seems to be a limitation and makes exporting to other software very complicated. In my case, I needed to export it to ZBrush, in order to remesh the bodies, and then to Marmoset Toolbag 4 to create the final render. Thanks to Daniel Horvath from the Shapr3d community, that gave me the idea of moving everything to the items root directory, so I could exports the parts separately.
In summary: My suggestion is that, Shapr3d should be able to export the project as separate files, no matter whether you organized your bodies in parts or not. Thanks