- Are there any plans to include full blown surface modeling beyond lofting?
- Are there plans to include “wireframe” views?
- Are there any plans to really enhance the measurement functions more (ie: minimum distance between points, arc lengths, total lengths, area and volume measurements, etc.)?
- Are there any plans to include any rendering capabilities and/or the possibility of partnering with someone like KeyShot to have them include their software bundled with yours?
- Are there any plans to include more snap points such as: intersection points, tangents, silhouette points at 0, 90, 180, and 270 degrees?
- Is there a way to turn off the background grid?
- Do you plan on adding the capability of snapping to guide points when extruding and revolving?
- Can I simply measure the distance between two objects such as all guide points, lines and/or surfaces?
- Do you plan on adding the capability of showing cylindrical and circular “hidden” lines as well?
- Do you have the capability of using a flat surface of an object for the plane to start a drawing?
- Is there a way to “fence” select objects in order to highlight them?
Thanks SO much!!