Non-uniform scaling suggestions?

Hello all. I know the question of non-uniform scaling has been broached multiple times so I won’t request the feature yet again. But as a hobbyist modeler and 3D fabricator, I would love a suggestion. I have created a design for a surfboard fin for my personal use by lofting a series of cross-sections. Having tried the first iteration of the fin, I feel the surface area (that is, the Y and Z dimensions) needs to be increased by, say, 20%, but I only want to increase the thickness (e.g., the X dimension) by a few percent. Can I accomplish this kind of revision without altering all of the cross-sections? Thanks very much in advance, and apologies if the answer I have overlooked is painfully obvious. (P.S., the tabs are separate objects. It is only the curved surfaces I have in mind to alter.) r

Wow! Pascal, thank you very much for the quick reply and the suggestions. It will take me a while to digest, but I will let you know how it turns out. Much appreciated.

Thank you again, Pascal. You’re right. I’ll export the components and make the revisions in Modo. Shapr has been fun and I find the Pencil-driven interface quite addictive, but I guess it is as yet incomplete. Certain things are a breeze while others are still a bit kludgy. Again, thank you for taking the time to give a thoughtful response. Cheers.

Nice :+1:t2: suggestion and It is lmportant in all works .