Pc version keeps restarting and forces tutorial

i am running shapr3D version 5.393.5297.0 on windows 11 version 10.0.22621
The app restarts all the time, and forces me to do the tutorial every time it restarts. i was using shapr3D for a year or more, and i dont want the app to restart or do tutorials.

After i finish the tutorial i can access my stuff on the shapr cloud, but I had to create a new account on the same email adress to be able to post here. Seems that there is something wrong with my account?

theo

Hi, please update to the latest version, it should fix this issue.

hi istvan, thanks for the tip.
i still get the “get started screen” but at least it doesnt force me to do the tutorial every time.

Also my computer doesnt sync with my Ipad, and the desktop version crashes regularly. It just reboots.
It was working perfect before.

Best regards,
Theo

Hi @theo_driessen_drople,

Please log out and then log back into your Shapr3D account from the Settings of Shapr3D. If that does not solve the problems, please open a support ticket using the link below:
https://support.shapr3d.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

yeah that worked. thanks.

This is still an issue for me on the PC version. Every time I click away from the window and return to it, the “Get Started” splash screen reappears. I have signed out and signed back in in the app, via Settings. If it helps, I’m on Windows 11, App Version 5.461.5776.0 #9a1c8d63

Hi,

Please update Shapr3D to the latest, 5.471 version and check if the issue still persists. If yes, open a support ticket using the link below and let us know the email address you are using Shapr3D with.

https://support.shapr3d.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Same issue, tried both the version in the Microsoft store and the self install version from the site. Super frustrating, definitely a bad start to trying a new product.

Windows 11

Hi – I’m sorry that you are running into this issue. Could you also reach out to the support team on the link above? These sometimes happen due to driver issues which are easier to debug if we can get a bit more information about your system.