PLEASE HELP - 2D Drawing Crashes the App

Hi All,

I’m a new user to Shapr3D and love how easy it is to use.

Currently working on two projects, one which has around 350 bodies and another with just shy of 1200. I’m needing to create a 2D drawing of the project as well as using the 3D element, although when I come to create the 2D drawing on the smaller of the two projects, it results in the application crashing. The larger one does work, although it takes some time to generate.

I’ve just upgraded to the latest ipad Pro 12.9 due to concerns that a gen 2 version was the reason for the issue.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how I can get this working.

Does creating unions reduce the pressure on the system?
Is there anything I can do in terms of re-creating a new project somewhow (without hopefully having to re do all the work)?

Any other formats that people could recommend exporting the project too, to then create a 2D drawing from what has been made.

I’ve also tried this on a last year Macbook Pro M1 w/ 16gb RAM and an older i9 Macbook Pro both having the same issue.

Any help is greatly appreciated as I am really struggling.

Cheers,
Gary

The only time I’ve had memory issues on my iPad Pro was when I had everything crammed into one or two sketches. Now I keep the amount of details to a minimum on my sketches. More sketches with less detail seems to work better.

Hey @GarrGarr,
Could you please open a support ticket with a description of your issue and the problematic workspace attached in . shapr format for investigation?