Questions on using Shapr3D on laptop as well as ipad

Hi all. The management in my workplace recently purchased a high end Windows 11 laptop with separate NVIDIA graphics card for me to use on current and upcoming CG projects that I am doing for them. I have already installed a number of other modelling software apps and everything is working well.

I’m currently happily using Shapr3D solely on my iPad and I know I can download it to my laptop using my same email address.

I was wondering if I can only use Shapr on one device at a time and need to sign in or out of for instance my laptop to use it on my iPad. Is it even advisable to go to and fro between iPad an laptop, or should I just leave Shapr open on one device?

I’m asking this in advance just in case I inadvertently lock myself out of Shapr. Thanks in advance for any advice.

1 Like

Hi,

You can use Shapr3D on 3 devices with the same account without being logged out.
One thing to keep in mind is to close the design you plan on working on another device, otherwise you could end up with conflicts. You don’t have to close the app, just go back to the designs page.

3 Likes

Thanks Laci, that explains things perfectly :+1:

1 Like