Railing, Pipe 45 degress Design

Hallo
I want to design a Railing. I am absoult new in this program. So I Need help.
I Need to do on a Tube a 45 degress cut.
Can u help me pls ?
Like on this picture the post to the wall.
Thank you

Hey @SiDaWelding! Welcome to our community!

The railing you have described usually consists of two tubes perpendicular to each other. You will have to cut them at a 45 degree angle by making a sketch with this angle.

Then, you should subtract this 45 degree face from the tube to get a clean cut.

When you have one tube cut, just enable the Copy Badge and turn it 90 degrees to have another tube piece you can align to the first one, then use the “Align” tool to properly set it to its correct position.

Please also take a look at out Shapr3D Help Desk to find out more about the basics of Shapr3D.

1 Like

Ok thank you I will try it.

Is this what you want to achieve?

6 Likes

Or just that, based on the picture you provided and @Sebestyen’s explanations?

5 Likes

And, here’s yet another method.

4 Likes

Yes this is what i want to do, thank you very much.

Very nice! Thank you. This is a very nice Community!! Thank to all who helps me!!

3 Likes

Thanks for your message Daniel @SiDaWelding.

Also a very nice method shared by @alaayed is shown at Garden gate with sloping - #11 by alaayed

This is one of the cool things with 3D modeling and Shapr3D: there are almost always various ways to do it😁

3 Likes

That’s Life PEC!!! :turtle::frog::honeybee:

1 Like

I really needed to see this. Thank you

2 Likes

Thank for your help, this is my result

8 Likes

Are you going to fabricate this railing?

1 Like

Yes I, I think for my customers its easyer to understand hie it will Look like :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I am also a beginner to shapr3D, and I find a lot of benefit reading about solutions in these forums. I don’t want to sound critical or ungrateful, but for those of you that post solutions using shapr3D software, would it be possible for you to slow down the time between pen clicks or your keystrokes, so those beginners in the crowd can become familiar with the commands you’re using and how you’re using them? I have to say that in some cases they’re just way too fast and I have to play them over 20 times to figure it out.

Thanks to everyone.

Have you reduced the playback speed?

@TigerMike makes some of the best videos in this community space. On some of the vids I’ve made, it is necessary to reduce resolution and trim out unnecessary pauses to make it so it can be uploaded as there is a max size.

I have not reduced playback speed because I don’t know how to do that on ky iPad.

Bob’s iPhone

There is a little control in the lower right of the video player.

Thank you!

Bob