"Rotate Around Axis" freezes Shapr3D but only on PC

I’ve been using Shapr3D mostly on iPad and occasionally on PC. I’ve never had any problems with the “Rotate Around Axis” tool on iPad, but whenever I use it on PC the entire program freezes for anywhere from a few seconds to about a minute after I do the rotation and click “Done” (“Cancel” does not appear to have any problems). My PC has a Core i9 and a 3060, the design is not terribly complicated, and like I said it works fine on iPad, so I don’t think a lack of processing power is causing the issue.

Any help is appreciated.

Hey @taumoeba,
Can you please upload a screen recording of the event and tell us the version number of Shapr3D you are using? If you don’t wish to share it publicly, please open a support ticket using the link below.

https://support.shapr3d.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Thanks,

Here is a screen recording: Loom | Free Screen & Video Recording Software | Loom

You can see me rotate the object and then all buttons become unresponsive. It resumed working after about 45 seconds.

I’m on version 5.331.4919.0

Got it, thanks for the video. Please open a support ticket from the link in my previous post and send us the Shapr3D design, it would help a lot in checking what could be the reason.