Shapr3D - 2020 Apple Design Awards

Hey everyone,

We are super excited to share that Shapr3D has been selected as a 2020 Apple Design Award winner! This is the most exclusive recognition in the world of apps, and we are incredibly proud of it :wink:

I summarized my thoughts in this LinkedIn article: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/best-product-engineering-team-world-istván-csanády

16 Likes

Congratulations!!!:tada::confetti_ball::champagne:

1 Like

You didn’t get that award by accident. This app has a great design and is very user friendly. I see may more awards in your future. Keep up the great work.

2 Likes

Simply the best!
Congratulations :champagne:

//Robert

2 Likes

Bravo!

Best,

Tommy

1 Like

a) Congratulations, well deserved. Best app and onboarding I have experienced in a while.
b) I wonder what the conversion rate from eye balls to paying customer could’ve been if there was a feasible hobbyist subscription in place to target the ~$300 3D-printer market. You’ve got a uniquely approachable CAD app, ideal for tinkerers, missing an equally approachable business model :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congrats! It is well deserved! Shapr is truly a very powerful & peerless iOS application.

Any idea when we’ll see the AR integration in the App Store version?

1 Like

Herzlichen Glückwunsch!

1 Like

I’m new here, but even I can see… this is beyond well deserved.

Extremely intuitive, sleek app.

Everything about S3D, is… as we say in the hood -> dat shit is butta smooth!

1 Like

AR would be dope for sure!

If S3D adds it now, it’s just laying the ground work and prepping them for when the Apple AR glasses pop up on the scene.

They can take the experiences learned now and have a powerful product ready for when those reality changing glasses arrive.

1 Like

With all the effort that you and your team have put into the development of this incredible app, you deserve it. Congratulations!

1 Like

Well deserved. This app is definitely a game changer in the industry and a joy to use. I look forward for WHAT’S next to come;) usdz export is on the top of my wishlist.)

( this was written with apple pencil scribble in iOS 14 beta).

1 Like

Looks like we all gals and guys here can’t be wrong about using right tools :slight_smile:)

Yeah Shapr3D rocks!

1 Like

Well like we did not know that wasn’t gonna happen lol Congratulations!!!

1 Like

Late but big congratulations to the well deserved win for a very well developed design tool! :hugs: :partying_face:

2 Likes

Amazing job you have done…best of luck for all team…

1 Like

Congratulations, and well-deserved! A great piece of software, and a testament to CICD!

1 Like

Well, I’m a new user but after testing S3D I quickly decided to go for the paid pro version, although I would have liked to see a hobbyist version at reduced price.
I am using it for my car model building hobby.
Anyway, given the intuitive modelling that you have implemented, I feel that you really deserve this award.
Well done, now get back to work and implement some much needed new features :smirk:
Oh and that is another reason you deserve kudo’s. You keep improving the software.

1 Like

It feel like it should’ve been there a long time ago it works really good
:+1:

1 Like