Undo functions

While working on a job and after closing, I’m unable to undo after opening the job again. is this normal. Does this mean every job needs to be open and left open till completed, I duplicated the job thinking ill be clever but this didn’t work either.
Ps I am new to this and this forum :frowning_with_open_mouth:

Yes, once you close it, there is no going back. It is wise to keep saving versions of your work, as you go along.

1 Like

Yes, that’s correct. So I save versions 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, as I go. If I need to go backward, I go to one of these versions. Albeit I can’t go backward from there, I can pick up again from that version. I only find this necessary when doing larger, or multiple projects. 95% of the time, I finish each design at one sitting

1 Like

Thanks, that’s a bummer but at least I can take note and make 20 plus of the same file at different stages, need to re think how I work this now, is this the same for other software?

As you become familiar and more proficient with Shapr3D, you’ll find it really unnecessary. I now only do it if I can’t finish the design at one sitting.

1 Like