Windows

Let me just end this year with saying that Nothing, Nothing is stable with Windows… AND Shapr3d is no exception. At least not in my Surface Pro 7+. I say no more about this. If I am to stick with this modeller I will certainly update my Ipad setup.

Happy New Year by the way, one and all!

I can’t say that I agree with you. Perhaps you have some incompatible hardware. I run Windows 10 & 11, Mac OS, and iPad. I haven’t had a glitch with any of my systems for years, and I run my business using all platforms. Happy New Year to you too!

Windows again for me. Itmfails when I try to copy an edge and it used to work fine for years in my Ipad. Shapr is fine in my Ipad but I’m looking to use Onshape in my Microsoft. Really have no patience for “incompatibility” talk any more so please spare me.

Could you please record a short video of the issue? Such modeling actions are driven by code that is common amongst all platforms, so the issue should not be platform-dependent.

My whole project froze. Can´t seem to retrieve. This is what I get when going back to see if I can fix by deleting Visualization but I have no clue how to rid the file off of it.
I’ve had a lot of issues recently that never happened in my Ipad.
Tried to replace face up to this part and it would not accept, I´ve had replace face malfunction more times, subsequently the part changed color, froze and when I went to Visualization it showed up like this. The part(Item list) is deleted but still remains like this.

I mentioned before that I was not happy with integrating Visualization early in this programs development. Making a stand-alone module might be better I thought.

I shut down the Surface and that part image was now deleted when restarting it all.
Now I see that it is the replace face command that’s the problem, again. But a good idea to not jam the processes would maybe be by right-clicking a part, which has been assigned a shade or material, disable Visualization for the high-lighted part. I don’t know, but you know if it’s possible as a command though.

Hey @Svenito,

Please send us the Shapr3D design you have the problem with, we are here to investigate. If you can reproduce the replace face issue too, attach a screen recording of the workflow so we can reproduce and check it.