What new features in Shapr3d would close the gap up to the big guys?

Good to know. I appreciate it!

1 Like

Part relationships or mating depending on your terminology would be nice, metal bending, having sub-assemblies. Combining parts in to assembly’s which is assumed from sub-assembly’s feature, and a Parts Library. Those are the most important pieces left to compete with solidworks and be able to align yourself for there basic customer base oh and being able to add radius to corners of a sketch and some sort of thread tool.

1 Like

Sweep along 2 rails would be an awesome feature.

I know it’s been said 100 times but a way to organize projects. It’s getting annoying to have to comb through the random order that is the projects tab.

The ability to have different sketches on same plane. I have to delete my sketches on the the top/front/sides in or move to another plane to not have them group together with other sketches.

The ability to organize in colors possibly so you can select all of one color at a time whether sketches/bodies/meshes whatever. (This could be a possibility to fix the sketches issue)

Scale along only x, y, z.

The possibility of industry specific tools. As a jeweler a way to effectively plot stones and cut seats and I put dimensions of different cuts of stones would be worth an add on subscription. It takes me hours and hours to plot out stones and prongs which is something I can do on Matrix in a fraction of the time.

1 Like

align. align. align. i canceled my subscription because basic alignment of 3d objects is AFAICT impossible.

1 Like

Ability to UV map our models so texture, bump and other maps within Shapr3D. It’s par for the course with polygon modelling.

Ability to export high resolution images of our work. The low quality screenshot sized exported images are of very low quality and lack critical detail.

+++++1 on sketch fillet…come on guys…