3.7 beta is out on Testflight for Beta testers

What do you exactly missing? We have constraints in the app for 2 years now. We are adding 2d primitives at the moment. We’ll extend it with slot and polygon down the road.

Ok, but how to sketch this in Shapr3D?imagen imagen

Yes, it’s possible but why the tangent tool is for only two entities and no more?

Here is a quick version I made: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mCY-ABIgp4&feature=youtu.be

As for tangency, you can create it, just have to do 3 tangency pairs

4 Likes

Oh, thanks

4 minutes omg! I spent 30 trying to do it. You use Shapr3D perfectly, I admire you.

1 Like

Is any one else having issues with the Beta asking for subscription to pro again. I am signed in but it says I need to subscribed again.

3 Likes

Had issues during some of the previous betas but not for this one. It should be resolved after restarting the app or iPad

1 Like

I not use this version , but looks good the two sides menu bar. Would be nice a slide button to hide the names of the icons, when the user well know the menu (enough to see the icons) can hide these. More space left to drawing.
Best.
A.

2 Likes

Like the sound of this

Have this been resolved? - Make sure you are logged in both to your AppleID and to your Shapr3D account.

:upside_down_face:, to the clean full screen:
would be nice for the double tap on the pencil to call the icons from the sides.

Till i move my hand to the side enogh time for the double taping. After the intervention automaticle go out from the screen, may be…

1 Like

Like the sound of this too, you can mention your suggestion on double tap at its right place the link below:

No Daniel

I am logged in in both and it still wants a subscription

I go back to the 3.6 version and alll is fine

regards. Rob

Fixed the problem. Thanks

1 Like

Split with plane would be nice

1 Like

Sorry and add push and pull plane

Glad it is fixed now - we will look into why this happens, maybe it’s something on our side.

Thanks Daniel

I had to revert back to 3.6 a couple of times and log out than log back into the beta it sorted itself out

Thanks again

Count me in.

1 Like